MOTORBIKE BATTERY CLASSIFICATION:
CONVENTIONAL STANDARD BATTERIES They are the traditional batteries and they are devised to resist corrosion and vibrations. These batteries are available for every kind of application.
CB SERIES BATTERIES These batteries were the first to be produced with lead-calcium technology, thanks to which performance has been improved and maintenance reduced. But most important is that life span is longer than the conventional batteries.
- Amperage increase from 5% to 8%, grants a better quality and better performances while starting the bike
- Low Maintenance is granted, because these batteries have a very low water consumption, that cuts 8 times the need to fill up.
- Longest endurance and more charging cycles, and above all longest charge resistance especially in winter time.
MANINTENANCE FREE BATTERIES (MF) WITH AGM TECHNOLOGY
Once the acid is poured into the battery, this one is hermetically sealed. In this way no annoying fill up will be necessary.
CBTX BATTERIES These batteries were the first with AGM technology. Their main features are:
- Greater starting-up power.
- More discharging cycles compared with conventional batteries.
- You can angle the battery in any direction without the risk of acid leakage.
- They are available for most applications.
CT AND CTZ BATTERIES These kind of batteries have a high cranking power thanks to the greater number of plates and to the copper terminals allowing a better current flow.